The organizers of Volim Valley agree that half of the magic of a festival happens at the campground. Camp Volim is nestled right in the heart of the valley, only a few minute walk from the festival grounds and the main parking lot. Shaded amongst mature trees and forest, our festival goers that choose to camp can have peaceful nights sleep under the stars.
Perks of camping at Volim Valley:
- Early admission to the festival.
- Access to the pre-party for campers only (Friday night).
- After party on-site held at the “Live Lodge”
- Waking up surrounded by nature!
- Saving costs on travel and lodging in Kelowna.
- Easy access to yoga, the Live Lodge, and Wildplay.
There are a few things we require from our camping guests – please see the Camping rules to ensure everyone has a safe and fun experience.
Please note Camp Volim has a limited capacity and is for tents only. If you wish to bring an RV our neighbors at Macdonald Acers RV Park are very happy to take our RV guests. The rates are only $35 per night, and we will be offering a limited shuttle to and from their beautiful park.
Please also see Camp Volim FAQ’s for more information about camp Volim.
If you have any further questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.