Skip to main content
Volim Valley Music Festival Logo


Volim Valley has been postponed due to forest fires

August 3rd, 2017

Due to the current state of emergency in BC regarding forest fires. Our local emergency services are very concerned with our festival. The health and safety of yourself and all our other guests are the top priority. That being said we have no choice but to postpone the event. We are though moving to September long weekend as a three-day event.

We would like to give you the option of keeping your tickets for next year. This option will also include a $30 food/bar tab and a free T-shirt for your continued support. You may also receive a full refund if you wish to take that route. Please allow us some time to work with the ticket company to issue refunds.

We appreciate your support so far and hope you will continue with us.

We are very sorry about this situation. But we assure you the festival will be amazing!


Read Older Posts

We will only send you love, no spam or annoying messages here.